1. K-State home
  2. »Communications
  3. »Academic Programs
  4. »Agricultural Education
  5. »Transfer Students

Communications and Agricultural Education

Communications and Agricultural Education

Kansas State University
1612 Claflin Road
301 Umberger Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-3402

785-532-5633 fax

Transfer Student Information

Welcome to K-State's Agricultural Education program. We want to help make the transition into our program as easy and enjoyable as possible and help you make the most of your time at K-State.

Whether you are a high school senior or a second-year college student, we can help you decide on courses to make the most of your time at community college and at K-State. Ask us about our 2+2 plans for your community college. Check out the course transfer equivalency list to find out how your courses will transfer to K-State. Or visit our College of Agriculture enrollment information page.

K-State offers many resources for transfer students, including transfer requirements, scholarships, course equivalencies, and much more.

Think you may want to transfer into this program?

If you wish to transfer into the Kansas State Agricultural Education program, please click below and contact one of our advisers.

Agricultural Education Academic Advisers

Transfer Student Alumni

"I want to return to an urban area and teach students who wouldn't otherwise get to learn about agriculture." -Allyson Dorrell