50-year KSU Agricultural Education Reunion
1969, 1970, and 1971 Graduates: Join us in Manhattan May 27 and 28, 2020, for a time to renew friendships, attend the Kansas State FFA Convention, and hear of Agricultural Education program updates.
- Wednesday afternoon, May 27: registration/welcome reception from 3:00pm - 6:00pm at Bluemont Hotel - 1st floor (reserved area in breakfast bar area) with cash bar.
- Dinner, May 27: On-your-own dining in the Aggieville District - choice of many restaurant options across the street from the Bluemont Hotel. https://www.aggieville.org/restaurants
- Wednesday evening, May 27: Attend opening session of Kansas FFA Convention in McCain Auditorium on K-State's campus from 7:00pm - 9:00pm. Mary Kane has indicated she will have a seating area reserved for our group.
- Thursday morning, May 28: Attend second session of Kansas State FFA Convention, 8:30am - 10:00am.
- Thursday, May 28: Reunion reception and luncheon from 10:00am - 2:00pm. We will have a brief program at Bluemont Hotel's 5th Floor Excel Room.
- Thursday afternoon, May 28 after luncheon: KSU Campus tour
Hotel Reservation Information:
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Bluemont Hotel in Manhattan, Kansas for Wednesday, May 27, to Friday, May 29. The rate is $94 per night and each individual is responsible for booking their own rooms. The rate will be available until April 15, 2020.
Make reservations in one of two ways:
- Call the hotel reservation line (785-473-7091, press 0) and ask for "FFA FOUNDATION BOARD rate".
- Book a reservation online:
- Go to http://bluemonthotel.com/
- Click on BOOK ONLINE.
- Click on Group Login (right side, below photo)
- Enter the Group #: FFAB0520 / password: ffa
- Enter the correct arrival/departure date and make the reservation
** NOTE: If coming/going before or after the dates, you will not be able to reserve online.
Contact Les Streit at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional updates.