50-year KSU Agricultural Education Reunion
1969, 1970, and 1971 Graduates: Join us in Manhattan on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 to renew friendships, attend the Kansas State FFA Convention and hear K-State Agricultural Education program updates. Online registration: https://one.found.ksu.edu/ccon/events_activities.do?event_id=A3898&site=KSUAA
Wednesday Afternoon, May 27th, Excel Room 5th Floor, Bluemont Hotel, 1212 Bluemont Avenue
- 3 - 5 p.m. Welcome and Reunion Reception
- 5 – 6:30 p.m. Dinner and Program
* Tickets: $25 per Person
* Please RSVP by May 20
Wednesday Evening, May 27th, Kansas State FFA Convention, McCain Auditorium, K-State
- 7 – 9 pm Opening Session
Hotel Reservation Information:
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Bluemont Hotel in Manhattan, Kansas for Wednesday, May 27, to Friday, May 29. The rate is $94 per night and each individual is responsible for booking their own rooms. The rate will be available until April 15, 2020.
Make reservations in one of two ways:
- Call the hotel reservation line (785-473-7091, press 0) and ask for "FFA FOUNDATION BOARD rate".
- Book a reservation online:
- Go to http://bluemonthotel.com/
- Click on BOOK ONLINE.
- Click on Group Login (right side, below photo)
- Enter the Group #: FFAB0520 / password: ffa
- Enter the correct arrival/departure date and make the reservation
** NOTE: If coming/going before or after the dates, you will not be able to reserve online.
Contact Les Streit at email@example.com to receive additional updates.