The Department of Communications and Agricultural Education is looking forward with K-State's Plan for Economic Prosperity in Kansas. Following are some opportunities to join our team and support Kansas State University's land-grant mission.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
This position will play a key role in the development and execution of strategic communication and marketing campaigns through multiple media formats to further the mission of the College of Agrculture and K-State Research and Extension.
- Work closely with supervisor and team members to develop and execute strategic, integrated marketing plans/campaigns that support college and extension priorities and business objectives, and strengthen the college, university, and extension brands. Supports statewide educational campaigns, programmatic efforts, and events for different practice areas.
- Create written content for print, web, and other communication mediums in support of strategic plan objectives and campaigns. Edit the work of others as requested.
- Update content for the College of Agriculture and K-State Research and Extension websites.
- Collaborate with digital media specialist and videographers to create media content in support of organizational strategic plans for extension services and at the university, college, department and unit levels.
- Create an environment that celebrates excellence, diversity, collaboration and encourages a sense of belonging.
Click here to see the position through K-State Careers and apply.
Learn more about our department:
- Organizational chart (pdf)
- Communications Solutions
- K-State Research and Extension Bookstore
- University Printing
- Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement