The Department of Communications and Agricultural Education is looking forward with K-State's Plan for Economic Prosperity in Kansas. Following are some opportunities to join our team and support Kansas State University's land-grant mission.
Website Content Coordinator
This position will play a key role in the development, creation, and overall execution of the K-State Research and Extension (KSRE) website. The successful individual will work closely with the K-State Research and Extension digital media team and report to the KSRE communications and marketing manager.
This is a part-time, temporary position and can be performed either on-site or remotely. The project is expected to last a minimum of 6 months. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with the organization of content development and development schedule.
- Evaluate and optimize website work processes.
- Copy-edit webpage content received from various sources.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding content development and associated schedule(s) and processes.
- Create content for organizational web pages, including writing and layout.
Learn more about our department:
- Organizational chart (pdf)
- Communications Solutions
- K-State Research and Extension Bookstore
- University Printing
- Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement