Diversity Task Force Goals
The goals of K-State Research and Extension's Diversity Task Force are to:
- Identify underserved audiences and enrich understanding of the audiences.
- Lead ourselves and our workforce toward embracing cultural diversity and developing multicultural competency.
- Increase awareness of the value of diversity in discovery and research.
- Develop strategies to bring audiences to the table.
- Identify and use appropriate delivery methods to reach underserved stakeholders.
- Invite the voice of community and opinion leaders.
- Identify barriers to advancement and openly discuss these barriers.
- Communicate these findings to the greater K-State Research and Extension faculty and staff.
Return to Diversity Task Force Home Page